F08 Electrical cervical vertebra taction chair for hospital use
1.Cervical traction chair is controlled by microcomputer.
2. All the operations are controlled by microcomputer, such as traction time, traction force ect. Digital display screen for the data.
3. With functions: automatic testing, automatic compensation, automatic timing, automatic alarm etc.
4. Continuous, intermittent, hand-operated traction all can be excuted.
5. Traction force employs the electric sensor. Automatic compensation of the traction force, when the actual traction force is no more than 10% of the setting value, the traction force will compensate to the setting value.
6. Used for cervical traction.
7. Made of plastic sprayed steel.
8. This product is of the reasonable design, safe, economic and reliable use.
9. Suitable for any various kinds of vertebra disease, traumatic neck vertebra fracture, neck vertebra disorder and dislocation, and. Furthermore, it is also applicable to such clinic symptoms as vertebra dizzleness and headache, unusual blood pressure, sight and language obstructs as well.
10. It is applicable for the recovery treatment in the medium and small hospitals, hygiene rooms and families.
*total traction time:0-99min